Number of Sessions
Persistence of Results
Time to Return to Work
What is Salmon DNA?
Salmon DNA is the subcutaneous administration of polynucleotide DNA molecules and hyaluronic acid derived from salmon fish sperm.
When this special formula is injected into the skin, it causes cell regeneration. It strengthens and moisturizes the skin by structurally supporting it. It helps reduce existing fine to medium wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin. It gives the skin visible vitality, elasticity and glow. It is thus also referred to as the youth vaccine.
How Is Salmon DNA Administered?
Firstly, a numbing cream is applied to the skin to numb the area. Then, Salmon DNA is injected into certain points under the skin using small needles. It is a painless anti-aging procedure.
Salmon DNA can be administered together with other procedures such as dermal fillers, laser treatments, peeling, and radiofrequency applications.
Which Parts of the Body Can Salmon DNA Be Applied to?
- The skin around the eyes,
- Upper lips,
- Back of the hand.
In addition, positive results have been observed in stretch marks caused by weight gain and loss, and pregnancy. It is also added in to mesotherapy in hair loss treatments.
What is Salmon DNA Used For?
- Minimising large pores on the skin,
- Eliminating skin spots caused by stress, air pollution, smoking, alcohol use, and excessive sun exposure,
- Eliminating skin deformities caused by aging,
- Smoothing out fine wrinkles on the face,
- Eliminating crow's feet around the eyes,
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip (smoker lines).
Who Should Not Get Salmon DNA Treatment?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding individuals,
- Those with blood clotting problems,
- Those with an infection at the application site,
- People on medications that weaken the immune system (immunotherapy),
- Those who have a known allergy to the contents of the formula,
- People who have acne and/or an active inflammatory disease.
It can be applied all year round to people who do not have a serious illness and are over the age of 18, regardless of skin morphology.
The procedure takes approximately 45 minutes.
1 to 5 sessions are performed depending on skin morphology and needs. A course of 3 sessions is recommended for advanced skin deformations. Applications are made at an interval of 2 weeks, and the effects can be observed starting as early as the next day. Alternating in each session, either DNA or hyaluronic acid is administered to the skin.
After the procedure, slight redness, punctate bruising, or tiny bumps may be seen on the skin, however these will resolve shortly. Following this, the person can resume their daily activities. It is a process that can be carried out even during a lunchbreak.
The effects begin to be seen immediately. Generally, the effects last for 6-12 months. Additionally, the youthful appearance of the skin is preserved for a long time, as the the procedure is carried out in 2 sessions in a year.