Number of Sessions
Persistence of Results
Depends on the Treatment
Time to Return to Work
Anesthesia with Cream
What is Plexr?
Plexr is a new generation device used for the treatment of various skin lesions, non-surgical tissue tightening, and reduction of deep lines and wrinkles. Using plasma energy, the fourth state of matter, Plexr converts the ambient air into plasma energy and applies vapor to the skin surface of the application area. Thus, it starts the regeneration process of the tissue in said area. It offers a rapid recovery period as it only affects the treated area.
What Are The Purposes of Plexr?
- Removing nevi,
- Removing warts and freckles,
- Non-surgical cosmetic eyelid procedures,
- Removing fatty deposits on eyelids (xanthelasma),
- Rejuvenating the area around the eyes, removing fine wrinkles,
- Eliminating wrinkles on the upper lip,
- Eliminating stretch marks and skin patches,
- Removing scars including acne scars.
How Is the Procedure Carried Out?
Using high energy, Plexr transforms the nitrogen and water vapor which occurs in a gaseous state in the air, into plasma in the application area. The ion cloud created during the treatment affects the skin surface and provides the desired regeneration.
What Measures Should Be Taken After the Procedure?
- Transient edema may occur on the upper and lower eyelids the day after the treatment. No specific precaution is required.
- One can take a shower the day after the treatment.
- The treatment area should be cleaned with a gentle cleanser 3 times a day. Scabs should not be picked at or removed. For the scabs that fall off between the 7th and 10th days, the underlying skin should be protected from UV ray exposure. The recommended liquid foundation with sunscreen can be used for 1 month until the follow-up appointment. Sun protection should be continued until the redness completely resolves.
Plexr treatment can be applied to everyone other than pregnant individuals and those with active wounds or infections in the treatment area.
It is not a painful procedure. Local anesthesia is applied 30 minutes prior to the application.
If the treatment area is not adequately protected, skin patches may occur.