Although surgical operations requiring anesthesia were preferred in cosmetics up until a few years ago, nowadays these operations have been replaced by non-surgical medical aesthetic applications. Medical aesthetic applications offer a comfortable and quick treatment alternative with long lasting effects and effective solutions to people who do not want to undergo a surgical operation. Nasal filler applications, which is one of the most preferred medical aesthetic applications in recent years, can be applied to people without the need for surgery; it offers the opportunity to soften the sharp edges of the nose, lift the tip of the nose, shape the nose by filling the hollows and correct the appearance of slightly crooked noses.
What Are Nose Fillers?
Nose fillers, also known as non-surgical rhinoplasty, is the correction of problems in relation to the shape of the nose by injecting filler materials under the skin. With the application of nose fillers, cavities, indentations, contour deficiencies and asymmetry in the nose are treated.
How Is the Procedure Carried Out?
Prior to the procedure, local anesthetic cream is applied to the application site. Then, hyaluronic acid-based fillers are injected into certain areas with the help of a cannula, without a needle. After the procedure, which takes about 20 to 30 minutes, an antibiotic cream is applied to the application site.
What Is It Used For?
- Correction of asymmetry in the nose,
- Elimination and reduction of structural crookedness in the nose,
- Softening the nasal contour,
- Correction of the nasal arch or indentations on the nose,
- Elevation of the nose arch with fillers,
- Correction of mild asymmetries in the nose after rhinoplasty,
- Lifting the tip of the nose.
How Long Do the Effects Last?
As this procedure does not interfere with the bone and cartilage, its effects last for approximately 12 to 18 months. After the effects wear off, the individual can yield the same effects by repeating the application if they wish. In cases where the person is not satisfied with the result, the nasal filler can be dissolved and the nose can be returned to its original form.
What Are the Advantages of Nose Fillers?
- Aiming to make the nose suited and proportional to your face, in this procedure, hyaluronic acid-based fillers are used, which is a naturally occurring polysaccharide in the skin, muscles, cartilage and joints of the human body.
- In case of a problem with the nasal filler, the filler can be dissolved and the original form of the nose can be restored immediately. The reversibility of the application provides many advantages to the individual.
- Nasal fillers can give an idea about the results of rhinoplasty to people who are considering it but are undecided.
- After the procedure, which takes about 20 minutes, one can easily resume daily activities as there will be no bleeding or bruising.