Number of Sessions
Depends on the Treatment
Persistence of Results
Time to Return to Work
Sedation or Local Anesthesia
Not Preferred During Summer
What Is Mydon Laser?Known as a vascular laser application with Nd: Yag laser system, Mydon is used in the treatment of different diseases and conditions of vascular origin. With the Mydon Laser application, the primary aim is to eliminate or reduce unwanted vascular structures formed on the skin by treating the varicose veins.
Laser beams target only the problem area or veins. The procedure is completed without any damage to the surrounding tissue. Mydon Laser treatment is most often applied in congenital vascular spots, capillary enlargement on the face or in the whole body, hemangiomas, redness (erythema).
How Is the Procedure Carried Out?A treatment program is prepared in accordance with the age, skin structure and condition of the person. Soft sedation or local anesthetic cream, cold air devices and ice pads can be used to reduce pain during the procedure.
Thanks to the Mydon Laser application, vascular enlargement can be treated quickly and without surgery. In some vascular lesions, several different laser or light applications can be performed together.
What Are the Purposes of Mydon Laser?
- Eliminating varicose veins,
- Removing congenital vascular spots,
- Reducing congenital vascular anomalies (hemangiomas),
- Eliminating broken fine blood vessels (telangiectasia) on the face,
- Removing Port Wine Stains and rosacea,
- Removing vascular moles caused by old age,
- Treating vascular enlargements caused by circulatory disorders in the legs.
Who Can Get It?
It can be safely applied to all skin types.
Who Can Not Get It?
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Those who have active infection and inflammation of the skin.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The procedure provides permanent results in the veins and spots in the application area. However, when it comes to recurring problems such as varicose veins or spots and patches, it does not prevent those from forming in a different part of the body. For this reason, the treatment program can be repeated for these new problems as they occur.